1. Sweet Potato and Kale Grilled Cheese
No one will complain about Meatless Monday if there’s grilled cheese involved. Recipe here.
2. Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken
To be clear, the most perfect roast chicken is the kind you cook in a hot, hot oven with nothing but a little salt and pepper. But if you don’t want to wait over an hour for dinner, put this in the slow cooker and come home to (still very, very good) finished roast chicken. Recipe here.
3. Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts, Chicken Sausage, and Kale Pesto
Warm and satisfying is really the name of the game. Recipe here.
4. Cheesy Chicken Pizza Pockets
Fair warning: These will ruin hot pockets for you forever. Recipe here.
5. 5-Ingredient Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
If you want to save even more time, make a double batch of pesto when you cook the gnocchi, then use the rest of it here. Recipe here.
6. Golden Red Lentil Dal with Cilantro-Speckled Basmati (by Oh She Glows)
Lentils get a bad rap, but done right they’re super cozy and satisfying. Recipe here.