Juicey pork chops with potatoes and veggies
Are you following us on Facebook? Please do!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 1 hrs 5 mins
- Servings: 2
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, we like Italitan flavoured
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup broccoli spear
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, spears
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Spray a medium size frypan with veggies cooking spray; heat to medium high.
- Add pork chops and sear on all side, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion slices and cook ’til transparent and just turning brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes; bring to a simmer, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes around the outside of the pan; simmer 15 minutes, add broccoli and cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper; simmer a further 15 minutes or ’til the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve hot.