4. Tape giant confetti to your walls.
5. Make these festive drink stirrers using pom-poms.
These are created from bamboo sticks, pipe cleaners, and sparkly pom-poms.
6. Use metallic yarn pom-poms as cupcake toppers.
You can make tiny pom-poms with a fork.
8. Cut up strips of paper streamers for a backdrop.
9. Spray-paint bow-tie pasta to make an easy garland.
11. Easily make these celestial spikes with glitter, Styrofoam balls, and spray-painted toothpicks.
14. Make a constellation cookie tray.
Paint a tray with chalkboard paint and serve with star-shaped cookies.
15. Or make easy origami stars from strips of paper.
16. Spray-paint a doily onto a lightbulb.
When the light shines through, it will cast a nice pattern on your walls.
19. Make your own party hats.
22. Spell letters out with pipe cleaners to make cake toppers or drink stirrers.
25. Glue silver coins onto mounted Styrofoam letters.
26. Frame your mirrors with starry string lights.
29. Take a paint pen to some shot glasses.
33. Serve your drinks in spray-painted mason jars.
Be sure to include a festive swizzle stick.
34. Stick colorful squares of washi tape on the wall.
47. Make countdown champagne glasses by spray-painting numbers on them.
49. Make crowns for your guests.
51. Walk into a room holding a tray of ice cream, complete with lit sparklers.