Winter is cominmg
1. Store scarves in a clear plastic shoe bag.
You’ll be able to see them all and keep them neat, rather than in a hopeless tangle.
2. Use a curtain rod to organize winter clothes and accessories.
Bonus: They’ll dry out much more easily than if you threw them all into a messy pile.
3. Stay warm even without a heater (or with one that works erratically).
4. Keep an empty tissue box on hand to bind with a full one for when you get a cold.
It makes an effortless trash can.
5. Freeze herbs when they’re at their summer best to preserve them for the winter.
And the cubes are perfect for dropping in recipes like sauces.
6. If you’ve considered switching to a Wee-Wee Pad before, this is the time to do it.
Imagine, no more shivering in the snow while you wait for Chrysanthemum to do her business.