You’ve found the perfect presents, lugged them home, and now you have to put in EVEN MORE EFFORT?! Never fear: you’ll get through this.
1. First, the basics.
You may think you know how to wrap, but you could be wrong.
2. Use double-sided tape for professional-looking wrapping.
This way, you’ll avoid unsightly tape lines on the outside of your gift.
3. Use a toilet paper roll to keep your paper from unraveling.
Just cut it down the middle and slip it on.
4. Pringles cans make ideal gift wrap storage (and display!)
Get the directions here.
6. Cut out half a tree on plain paper for some multidimensional interest.
Get the instructions here.
10. Make a surprisingly easy bow out of paper.
11. Stamp on wooden spoons to make gift tags.
12. Use paint chips to spruce up gift tags.
14. Wrap with fabric.
It looks hella stylish but takes basically no time or effort. Plus, it’s reusable.
15. Store gift wrap, scissors, ribbons, and whatever else you need in a shower caddy.
16. Use wire to store gift wrap out of the way by the ceiling.
Instead of letting it clutter up your floor. See how it’s done here.
17. If you don’t have gift tags, just print some out.
These adorable ones are available for free here.
18. Secure ribbon with a binder clip.
19. Get the kinks out of ribbon with a flat iron.
20. Or a lightbulb.
Check out instructions here to avoid burning the ribbon/your whole house.
21. No paper on hand? Newsprint can still look great.
22. So can recycled grocery bags.
A little tape and twine ups the festivity factor times a million.
23. If all else fails, just draw on that ish.
Everyone will think you’re adorbs.