13. Coconut oil helps lower bad cholesterol.
Coconut oil has been proven to reduce levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol. It also has shown signs of possibly trimming waist fat.
14. Yogurt is great at preventing dandruff.
Yogurt can do a great job moisturizing the scalp, preventing dandruff. Just, please, make sure to wash your hair after.
15. Cheese can be used to treat muscle aches.
Although not medically proven, one Olympic skier used cheese successfully to help with muscle aches after practice runs.
16. Listerine can be used to treat toe fungus.
Although not medically proven, Listerine has a large number of properties that would make it an ideal treatment for toe fungus. It does have the downside of temporarily dying feet green, though.
17. Lemon juice mixed with baking soda can treat bad B.O.
Lemon juice effectively kills bacteria getting rid of any odor causing agents. It can be sprayed directly onto your skin or mixed with baking soda to make a paste. Either way, you’ll smell delectable.